I’m looking for guest posts on the topic of discrimination, to be featured on Mondays with the #MondayBlogs Twitter hashtag.
- Discrimination can be about race, gender, weight, appearance, etc. Your piece can discuss one aspect specifically or the topic in general.
- All posts must be on the side of tolerance and acceptance of diversity. No pro-racism or pro “build a wall” posts.
- I’m flexible on word count, though under 2000 words works best.
- I prefer Word files or RTF files, but PDFs are also acceptable. Please do not paste into the body of an email.
- Send finished piece to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach any photos/images you have to go along with the piece.
- Attach an author photo (optional).
- Include short bio, under 100 words, along with social media links you’d like posted with the piece.
All posts are shared throughout my social media, which includes: